The workflow during the Strossle widget process looks like this.
1. You order a Strossle widget either through our website (strossle.com/start) or by contacting us (strossle.com/contact) .
2. Strossle developers receive an email with all the information about the widget.
3. You receive an email including the widget code, a manual on how to implement the code on your site and a description of the steps needed to activate the widget.
4. You add the code to your site (widget is still not visible).
5. You notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org that the code is in place.
6. Strossle developers create the widget according to the specifications provided when the widget was ordered.
7. We will contact you and tell you that the widget is live and gather feedback.
You tell us if there is anything you want to change regarding appearance and function.